Rounak Face Pack
- Rounak is the solution to multiple skin conditions emerging due to pollution, aging, pimples & acne which also causes hyper-pigmentation of the skin.
- Rounak is specially intended for effective action on the scars which appear after acne & pimple eruption. Regular application on the facial skin helps the skin to attain its natural inner skin color. It helps to remove blemishes, prevents wrinkle formation, cleans the skin and gives a natural glow to the facial skin.
- It is a unisex lepan useful for both men and women of all skin types.
Benefits Rounak Face Pack
Reasons To Love Rounak Face Pack
- Helps reduce hyper-pigmentation
- Detoxifies the skin & gives a soothing effect
- Helps prevent wrinkle formation
Enjoy Effortless Nutrition
Nutritive Value (per 100 gms)
Rounak Face Pack
Ingredients & uses:
- Masura: It works great if used as a topical agent for repairing skin damage occurred due to chronic wounds / foul and indolent ulcers
- Silicate of Alumina: This medicinal clay helps to stop minor bleeding caused by cuts and abrasions on skin
- Cyperus Scariosus: works best on dry and itchy skin. This medicinal plant also aids in good relief on burning sensation of skin
- Chandana: Chandana is another ancient medicinal plant used for multiple types of skin disorders. It works as a soothing agent and provides relief in burning sensations by purifying blood
- Citrus Acida: Sweet lime removes toxic agents from blood and thereby helps in curing of skin damage occurred due to rashes, acne, blisters etc.
- Rose: Rose petals are being used as ancient medicinal plant and it improves complexion of skin. It removes toxic agents from blood and also calms down burning sensation of skin
- Pavonia Odorata: Pavonia Odorata works best in healing of wounds. It also helps in clearing of toxic agents from wound and relieves from burning sensation of skin
- Premna herbacea: This medicinal plant attenuates edema and purifies the blood
- Massor: scars healing
- Saurashtri Mrutika: base, helps in uplifting of loose skin
- Jamun beej: wrinkles
- Ushir: vala , skin tone