Jetheel oil is local application medicated oil prepared with 19 Ayurvedic contents. It has antiinflammatory, antieptic and wound healing ingredients. It improves blood circulation at ulcer site, improves healthy granulation and prevents infgection adn pus formation. The unique oil formula with its better penetration makes it good choice of medicine for dressing sinuces, fistula and deep ulcers.
The phytochemical content in Jati Patra provide protection against free radical molecules and oxidative stress . The Jati is believed to help soothe sensitive skin and act as a local antiseptic. Nimb is astringent in nature , free radical scavenging properties due to rich source of antioxidant, along with its antimicrobial properties is useful in curing wounds , ulcers and skin diseases. Patol is a source of Vitamin A, Vitamin C,Tannins, Saponins, alkaloids.
It is known to reduce ascitic fluid . It also has an antipyretic and antiulcer activity. Karanj Leaf has its antimicrobial antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, and anti-diabetic activity. Yashtimadhu : the bioactive molecules like Licochalcone and Glabridin are specifically known to have skin lightening and wound healing properties, overall Yashtimadhu is an anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial, antifungal, anti-diabetic, antiviral, anti-ulcer, antioxidant, skin whitening agent.
Kushtha: the essential oils are known to have strong antiseptic properties that enhancing wound healing. The antimicrobial and anti inflammatory nature obtained from Curcumin of haridra makes it an ideal choice for treatment for all kinds of skin disorders , especially in Urticaria (chronic hives), Eczema, Acne or Pimples and Psoriasis. The alkaloids Berberine, oxyberberine in daruharidra has an antibacterial, antifungal, antiviral antioxidant and anti-inflammatory activity that help cease itching, fasten wound healing.
Picrorhiza kurroa : is an cooling agent , it has many phytochemicals like irioids , cucurbitacins and acetophenones, they posses immunomodulatory activity that help control hypersensitivity .Manjistha with active components like purpurin, munjistin andxanthopurpurin helps in treating various skin disorders. Sariva and Manjistha are known to improve skin complexion and health. The anti-inflammatory and antioxidant property of Haritaki (Hirda) due to the bioactive compounds like gallic acid and ellagic acid helps pacify Vata doshas and help treat skin problems.
The active component in hydrocyanic acid in Padmak is known for traditionally for its skin healing properties. Lodhra has a cooling potency , it reduces inflammation and helps treat many skin disorders.The phytochemical content in Jati Patra provide protection against free radical molecules and oxidative stress.
- Diabetic wound
- Fistula in ano
- Insect bite wounds
- Burns & Wound
- Infected skin diseases
- Jati Patra (Jasminum grandiflorum): 1.38 g
- Nimba (Azadirachta indica): 1.38 g
- Patol (Trichosanthes dioica): 1.38 g
- Karanj Leaf (Pongamia glabra): 1.38 g
- Madhuchhishta: 1.38 g
- Yashtimadhu (Glycyrrhiza glabra): 1.38 g
- Kushta (Saussurea lappa): 1.38 g
- Haridra (Curcuma longa): 1.38 g
- Daruharidra (Berberis aristata): 1.38 g
- Kutaki (Picrorhiza kurroa): 1.38 g
- Manjishta (Rubia cordifolia): 1.38 g
- Padmak (Prunus cerasoides): 1.38 g
- Lodhra (Symplocos racemosa): 1.38 g
- Hirda (Terminalia chebula): 1.38 g
- Utpal (Nymphaea stellata): 1.38 g
- Tuthha (Copper sulphate): 1.38 g
- Sariva (Hemidesmus indicus): 1.38 g
- Karanj beej (Pongamia glabra): 1.38 g
- Til taila (Sesamum indicum): 100 ml
- Local application only- QS once or twice or as per wound dressing needs
- Linoliv liquid / Aloori Liquid / Warm water